The school itself has been established over 12 years and it well known for its well planned curriculum and excellent working conditions. Currently there are 12 foreign teachers at the school and director has been known to treat all of them like family!
Gwang ju Metropolitan city, now a population just over 1.4 million people, is one of seven top largest cities in South Korea. Its entire area is in the nature preservation district and the Paldang Lake is the first region for special water quality preservation, so it will be develop into a garden city. It is also famous for a variety of traditional Korean food.
Position details ;
- Ideal Arrival date : Arrive to Korea around 26th . May
- Teaching ages : kindergarten & elementary or elementary to middle school ( this can be flexible and discussed upon arrival)
- Working hours : Mon~Fri, 110 teaching hours per month
- Schedule option : A)12:30 pm~8:00 pm (kindergarten and elementary )
B)2 pm~9:30 pm (elementary and middle school)
- Housing : fully furnished three bedroom apartment with a living room area, PC(computer room), kitchen, bathroom
- Distance from apartment to school : 10 min on foot
- Lunch or dinner providen, optional
- Slary : 2.2~2.3 million won per month
- Moving allowance, paid upon arrival of 100,000 won
- Vacation : 10 days per year
-Airfare : return airfare providen by school (up front)
- End of contract severance/bonus equivalent to one month’s salary.
To apply for this position, please e-mail me at Kate ([email protected] ) with resume, cover letter, recent photos of yourself.