We have a great position in Daejeon City, the fifth largest city in Korea. Pros of this job include work hours during the day and a salary of 2.4 million won per month.
Here are the full job specs:
- Location: Daejeon City (population 1.5 million)
- Salary: 2.4 million won per month
- Starting Date: May 1, 2009
- Student Level: Preschool & Elementary School
- Class Size: 10 students
- Work Days: Monday - Friday
- Work Schedule: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Class Length: 40 minutes
- Number of Classes per Day: 8
- Maximum Teaching Hours: 120 per Month
- Overtime: 20,000 won per hour
- Housing: Free furnished single housing, 10 minutes by foot from school
- Airfare: Free (Reimbursed after arrival)
- Severance Pay: 1 month at end of contract
- Medical Insurance: Split 50/50 by school and teacher
- Number of Foreign Teachers at School: 5
Here is information about Daejeon:
This position is great for someone who wants to make a good salary, work during the day, and live in a large city.
Please send RESUME and PHOTO to [email protected], or create an online application at www.korearecruiting.com/node/add/english-teacher-resume.
Applicants must be a citizen of the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, or New Zealand.
Korea Recruiting is a licensed and registered recruiting company in South Korea. Whether you are looking for a job or simply have a question about your visa, we are always happy to be of assistance. Send your questions to us anytime or create a application profile at KoreaRecruitng.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Korea Business License #: 616-92-36706
Recruiting Agency Registration # : Je-2009-6510019-14-5-00001